Welcome to SCFULL.com!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the SCFULL.com Website, located at https://SCFULL.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using SCFULL.com if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions indicated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and to all Agreements: "Customer", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person who log in to this website and comply with the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "We", "We", "Our" and "We" refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "We" means both you and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the Customer's needs with respect to the provision of the Company's stated services, of in accordance with and subject to the legislation in force in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise, SCFULL.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on SCFULL.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access these from SCFULL.com for your personal use subject to restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from SCFULL.com
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from SCFULL.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SCFULL.com
- Redistribute SCFULL.com content
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Parts of this website provide an opportunity for users to publish and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SCFULL.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SCFULL.com, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SCFULL.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SCFULL.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or that cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of third parties;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant SCFULL.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited companies throughout the system, except non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers and fundraising groups that cannot link to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other information on the Website, provided the link is: (a) not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) falls within the context of the website of the linking party.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of information from commonly known consumers and/or companies;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other representative groups of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internal portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve liaison requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) liaison would not make us appear unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the hyperlink's visibility offsets the absence of SCFULL.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link is the same: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the calling party and its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the calling party's website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please let us know by sending an email to SCFULL.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website you would like to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations can link to our website as follows:
- Through our corporate denomination; or
- By using the uniform resource locator it is linked to; or
- By using any other description of our Website that is linked to this makes sense within the context and format of the content on the website of the linking party.
The use of the SCFULL.com logo or other artwork for linking will not be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual appearance or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect us and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) shall appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or defends the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. We approve the immediate removal of all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to accept these terms and conditions and it is the link policy at all times. By creating a continuous link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these link terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its integrity or accuracy; nor do we guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising out of contract, tort and breach of legal duties.